Rehabilitation at Cancer Partners
Empowering Patients to Live the Life They Want Throughout Recovery
Set Your Goals
The Cancer Partners rehabilitation team will build a plan with you. Our goal is to help you live your life as you did before diagnosis.
Cancer rehabilitation can help you reach the following goals:
- Learn methods to improve the ability to care for yourself.
- Education to adjust to actual, perceived and potential losses.
- Learn how to improve physical strength and activity tolerance.
- Strategies for reducing anxiety and depression.
- Identify possible side effects of treatment to allow you to be proactive and involved in your care.
- Prehabilitation – This can be for optimizing physical functionality preoperatively to enable you to maintain a normal level of function during and after surgery.
- Prehabilitation training can be a combination of aerobic exercises, strength training and functional task training to suit individual needs.
Request an Appointment
Let’s set a time to talk.
Request an appointment by phone or online.